Scholarship for College in the Theatrical Arts
In keeping with our Mission Statement, Everyone’s Theatre Company, Inc. offers a Scholarship Award to individuals interested in the study of the Theatrical Arts like Acting, Directing, Singing, Music, Dance / Choreography, Stage Management, and Theater Tech.
To qualify the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Have worked with ETC within the last two years
- Be enrolled at a college for a Theatre / Performing Arts degree
- Present two letters of recommendation: one from a teacher, drama director, or other person in the education field; and one from a person directly involved in the ETC production you participated in.
- Present an essay of at least 200 words on how the performing arts have enhanced your life, and how you plan to continue your involvement in the arts.
- Present a resume detailing your community involvement or any other relevant activities.
This award is made possible by Everyone’s Theatre Company, Inc.
Purpose of Scholarship
To provide financial aid to a student (any age – male or female) who is enrolled in a college with a major or minor in a field related to theatrical performance.
Number and size of award
Everyone’s Theatre Company, Inc. reserves the right to determine the number and size of awards based on the number of applicants.
Allowed Use of Award
For college tuition to a student, who has a financial need.
The application process is coordinated by Everyone’s Theatre Company, Inc. Board of Directors.
Completed application and all other required materials must be submitted to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
472 Cedarwood Terrace
Rochester, NY 14609
The deadline for submission is June 1st. Winner will be notified on August 1st, and to the general public soon after.
Payment will be delivered to the school for the student’s account.
The scholarship is not automatically renewed. A recipient may be considered for a second award, but must reapply.
Ready to Apply?
The application may be found here: ETC Scholarship Application
For review, required materials are as follows:
- Completed application
- Two letters of recommendation, described above
- An essay as described above
- A resume as described above